The basic currencies to trade on crypto exchanges are BTC, ETH, and USDT (crypto version of USD). With these currencies, you can buy your favorite altcoins (Eg. NWC).
1. STEP: Buying BITCOIN with EURO or USD on BITSTAMP
- Go to https://www.bitstamp.net/ and click REGISTER button in the top right corner. Once you enter the platform go to “Personal account” and finish the registration (you have to a give picture of your ID, etc..)
- Once you complete the registration you click on the “deposit” button (see the picture below)
- “Deposit” button will bring you to the site where you have an option to transfer money to the Bitstamp. For new users it is best to use the highlighted options: EU Bank SEPA, International Bank (for users outside of the Europe) and Credit Card.
Credit card purchase: the fastest and easiest way to buy Bitcoin. On the top, you click on deposit after the new site opens you go to “credit card”. (see the picture below) . Here you have to choose which currency are you buying and with which currency are you paying.
Next step is to choose the amount of money you want to spend on Bitcoin or you can type in the wished amount yourself.
Once you click Buy you will receive your bitcoins on Bitstamp wallet. You can access your wallet if you click “Account” in the top right corner.
2. STEP: Transfering Bitcoins to the exchange where the altcoins you wish to buy is listed (NWC)
a) Go to the https://www.kucoin.com/ and click “SIGN UP” button.
b) Once you register and log-in to the KuCoin, hover your mouse over your name and click “KYC verification (as seen on the picture) and complete the process.
- When you finish we suggest that you, go to “Account security” and set google and phone verification as well as Trading password. When you finish the process you will probably have to wait a bit so they confirm all the data you have provided, but once they accept it, you are free to go.
c) To send BTC to Kucoin account go to “Assets” and than click Main Account (deposit & Withdrawal)
d) New page will open and the first thing you want to do is search for the “BTC” or “Bitcoin”. Once you find it, click the “deposit” button as shown on the picture below .
e) Once you click on deposit, a BTC deposit address will be formed. This address is than used again on Bitstamp when you are sending your BTC’s.
f) Go back to Bitstamp and click “Withdrawal” in top right corner. On left side then Click Bitcoin and a form will open.
In the first box you enter the address that was formed on KuCoin
Second box can be left empty
In the third box you need to enter the amount of BTC you want to transfer.
Last step is to simply press the “GREEN BUTTON” and confirm with the google verification that this is really you.